B1079 ACURA - Daytime Running Lights Malfunction
B1079 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Relay Control Module
- Relay Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Relay Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Cost of diagnosing the B1079 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1079 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1079 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1079 ACURA Meaning
The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Daytime Running Lights Signal. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Daytime Running Lights Signal is not to factory specifications.