B1078 HONDA - Daytime Running Lights Signal Error
B1078 Honda Possible Causes
- Faulty Daytime Running Lights Relay
- Daytime Running Lights Relay harness is open or shorted
- Daytime Running Lights Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Cost of diagnosing the B1078 Honda code
The cost of diagnosing the B1078 Honda code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1078 Honda Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1078 Honda Meaning
The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Daytime Running Lights Signal. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Daytime Running Lights Signal is not to factory specifications.