B1078 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Daytime Running Lights Relay
- Daytime Running Lights Relay harness is open or shorted
- Daytime Running Lights Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1078 ACURACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1078 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1078 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1078 ACURA MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Daytime Running Lights Signal. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Daytime Running Lights Signal is not to factory specifications.
B1078 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1078 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals