B1077 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Windshield Wiper Switch
- Windshield Wiper Switch harness is open or shorted
- Windshield Wiper Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1077 ACURA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1077 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1077 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1077 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1077 ACURA MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Windshield Wiper Signal. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Windshield Wiper Signal is not to factory specifications.
B1077 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1077 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals