B1076 ACURA - Windshield Wiper Signal Error
B1076 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Windshield Wiper Switch
- Windshield Wiper Switch harness is open or shorted
- Windshield Wiper Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1076 ACURA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1076 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1076 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1076 ACURA MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Windshield Wiper Signal. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Windshield Wiper Signal is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1076 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals