B106A RAM Possible Causes
- Faulty Window Defogger Relay
- Window Defogger Relay harness is open or shorted
- Window Defogger Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B106A RAM code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B106A RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B106A RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B106A RAM Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B106A RAM MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Window Defogger Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when it detects a short to voltage on the Defogger Relay Control circuit.
B106A RAM More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B106A RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals