B106A CHRYSLER - Rear Defrost Control Circuit Short To Battery
B106A CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Window Defogger Relay
- Window Defogger Relay harness is open or shorted
- Window Defogger Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Cost of diagnosing the B106A CHRYSLER code
The cost of diagnosing the B106A CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B106A CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B106A CHRYSLER Meaning
The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Window Defogger Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when it detects a short to voltage on the Defogger Relay Control circuit.