B1063 ACURA - Relay Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
B1063 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Combination Switch Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Combination Switch Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Relay Control Module
How is the B1063 ACURA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1063 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1063 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1063 ACURA MeaningThe Relay Control Module monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The Relay Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1063 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals