B1061 ACURA - Relay Control Module Lost Communication With Gauge Control Module
B1061 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Relay Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B1061 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1061 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1061 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1061 ACURA Meaning
The Relay Control Module monitors the Gauge Control Module. The Relay Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Gauge Control Module is not to factory specifications.