B1058 ACURA - Relay Control Module Lost Communication With Door Multiplex Control Unit
B1058 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
- Door Multiplex Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Door Multiplex Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Relay Control Module
How do I fix code B1058 ACURA?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1058 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1058 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1058 ACURA MeaningThe Relay Control Module monitors the Door Multiplex Control Unit. The Relay Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Door Multiplex Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
B1058 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1058 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals