B1057 HONDA - Relay Control Module Lost Communication With MICU
B1057 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
- Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) harness is open or shorted
- Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Relay Control Module
How is the B1057 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1057 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1057 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1057 HONDA MeaningThe Relay Control Module monitors the Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU). The Relay Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1057 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals