B1057 ACURA - Relay Control Module Lost Communication With MICU
B1057 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
- Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) harness is open or shorted
- Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Relay Control Module
How do I fix code B1057 ACURA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1057 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1057 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1057 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1057 ACURA MeaningThe Relay Control Module monitors the Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU). The Relay Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) is not to factory specifications.
B1057 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1057 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals