B104E CHRYSLER - Blend Door Control Circuit High
B104E CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Blend Door Actuator
- Blend Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Blend Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B104E CHRYSLER code
The cost of diagnosing the B104E CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B104E CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B104E CHRYSLER Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module over the Can Bus.