B104D MAZDA Code - Crash Zone Sensor And Other Sensor Circuits Short To Power Supply
|B104D MAZDA code possible causes
- Faulty Front Crash Sensor
- Front Crash Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Front Crash Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Control Module
|How is the B104D MAZDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B104D MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B104D MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B104D MAZDA code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B104D MAZDA code meaning?The Air Bag Control Module monitors the Front Crash Sensor. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Front Crash Sensor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B104D MAZDA code?Need more information on how to fix the B104D MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B104D MAZDA code?Get the B104d Mazda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.