B104D DODGE - Blend Door Control Circuit Low
B104D DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Blend Door Actuator
- Blend Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Blend Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
How do I fix code B104D DODGE?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B104D DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B104D DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B104D DODGE MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module over the Can Bus.
B104D DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B104D DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals