B104D CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Blend Door Actuator
- Blend Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Blend Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
First diagnose B104D CHRYSLER code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B104D CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B104D CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B104D CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B104D CHRYSLER MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module over the Can Bus.
B104D CHRYSLER More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B104D CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals