B1027 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Trunk Key Cylinder Switch
- Trunk Key Cylinder Switch harness is open or shorted
- Trunk Key Cylinder Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
First diagnose B1027 HONDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1027 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1027 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1027 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1027 HONDA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Trunk Key Cylinder Switch. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Trunk Key Cylinder Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1027 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1027 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals