B1026 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Door Lock Switch
- Passenger Door Lock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Door Lock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
First diagnose B1026 ACURA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1026 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1026 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1026 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1026 ACURA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Passenger Door Lock Switch. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Door Lock Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1026 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1026 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals