B1015 CADILLAC - Vehicle Identification Number Information Error
B1015 CADILLAC Possible Causes
- Program Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to Object Alarm Module
- Faulty Object Alarm Module
- Object Alarm Module harness is open or shorted
- Object Alarm Module circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose B1015 CADILLAC code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1015 CADILLAC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1015 CADILLAC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1015 CADILLAC Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1015 CADILLAC MeaningWhen the ignition is turned ON, the Object Alarm Module receives the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) from the Body Control Module (BCM). The Object Alarm Module will compare the VIN received to the VIN stored in memory.
B1015 CADILLAC More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1015 CADILLAC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals