B1013 FORD - Heater Rear Defog Switch
B1013 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Heater Rear Defog Switch
- Heater Rear Defog Switch harness is open or shorted
- Heater Rear Defog Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1013 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B1013:23 Heater Rear Defog Switch Signal Stuck Low
What is the cost to diagnose the B1013 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1013 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1013 FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Heater Rear Defog Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Heater Rear Defog Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1013 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals