B1009 HONDA - MICU Lost Communication With The Combination Switch Control Unit
B1009 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Combination Switch Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Combination Switch Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
First diagnose B1009 HONDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1009 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1009 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1009 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1009 HONDA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
B1009 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1009 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals