B1009 HONDA - MICU Lost Communication With The Combination Switch Control Unit
B1009 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Combination Switch Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Combination Switch Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
How is the B1009 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1009 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1009 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1009 HONDA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1009 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals