B1008 ACURA - MICU Lost Communication With The Gauge Control Module
B1008 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
Cost of diagnosing the B1008 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1008 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1008 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1008 ACURA Meaning
The Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Gauge Control Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Gauge Control Module is not to factory specifications.