B1008 ACURA - MICU Lost Communication With The Gauge Control Module
B1008 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
How is the B1008 ACURA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1008 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1008 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1008 ACURA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Gauge Control Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Gauge Control Module is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1008 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals