B1006 HONDA - MICU Lost Communication With Door Multiplex Control Unit
B1006 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
- Door Multiplex Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Door Multiplex Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
How do I fix code B1006 HONDA?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1006 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1006 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1006 HONDA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Door Multiplex Control Unit. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Door Multiplex Control Unit is not to factory specifications.
B1006 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1006 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals