B1005 ACURA - MICU Lost Communication With Relay Control Module
B1005 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Relay Control Module
- Relay Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Relay Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
Cost of diagnosing the B1005 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1005 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1005 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1005 ACURA MeaningThe Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Relay Control Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Relay Control Module is not to factory specifications.
B1005 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1005 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals