B0968 CHEVROLET - Parking Aid On/Off Switch Indicator Circuit
B0968 CHEVROLET Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Assist Switch
- Parking Assist Switch harness is open or shorted
- Parking Assist Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Switch Indicator
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B0968 CHEVROLET code
The cost of diagnosing the B0968 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0968 CHEVROLET Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0968 CHEVROLET Meaning
The parking assist can be activated/deactivated by pressing the parking assist switch. By engaging the drive or reverse gear the parking assist can also be activated. By subsequently pressing the parking assist switch the parking assist can be disabled again. The indicator in the parking assist switch shows the status of the parking assist. If the lamp is ON, the parking assist is activated.