B0968 BUICK Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Assist Switch
- Parking Assist Switch harness is open or shorted
- Parking Assist Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Switch Indicator
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module
How do I fix code B0968 BUICKCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0968 BUICK code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0968 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0968 BUICK MeaningThe parking assist can be activated/deactivated by pressing the parking assist switch. By engaging the drive or reverse gear the parking assist can also be activated. By subsequently pressing the parking assist switch the parking assist can be disabled again. The indicator in the parking assist switch shows the status of the parking assist. If the lamp is ON, the parking assist is activated.
B0968 BUICK More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0968 BUICK code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals