B0967 Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Assist Switch
- Parking Assist Switch harness is open or shorted
- Parking Assist Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Switch Indicator
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module
First diagnose B0967 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B0967 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0967 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0967 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0967 MeaningThe parking assist can be activated/deactivated by pressing the parking assist switch. By engaging the drive or reverse gear the parking assist can also be activated. By subsequently pressing the parking assist switch the parking assist can be disabled again. The indicator in the parking assist switch shows the status of the parking assist. If the lamp is ON, the parking assist is activated.
B0967 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0967 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals