B0936 Code - Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction
|B0936 code possible causes
- Low Coolant Level
- Faulty Low Coolant Switch
- Coolant Low Switch harness is open or shorted
- Coolant Low Switch circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B0936 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B0936 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B0936 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B0936 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B0936 code meaning?The P0936 Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when the ignition switch is in RUN position and coolant level is low. No voltage on the wire between Body Control Module (BCM) and low Coolant Switch for more than 30 seconds.
|Need more information with the B0936 code?Need more information on how to fix the B0936 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B0936 code information for specific makes
- B0936 BUICK Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- B0936 CADILLAC Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- B0936 CHEVROLET Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- B0936 GMC Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- B0936 PONTIAC Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- B0936 SATURN Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Malfunction