B0846 GMC - Seat Position Sensor Circuit
B0846 GMC Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Position Sensor
- Seat Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Memory Seat Module
Cost of diagnosing the B0846 GMC code
The cost of diagnosing the B0846 GMC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0846 GMC Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0846 GMC Meaning
The telescoping steering column actuator and seat adjuster motors are equipped with position sensors. The position sensors are supplied with a common 5-volt reference circuit and low reference circuit from the memory seat module. The memory seat module receives a signal voltage from each position sensor whenever a memory seat module output function is active.