B0780 BUICK Possible Causes
- Faulty Transfer Case Select Switch
- Transfer Case Select Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Select Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transfer Case Shift Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B0780 BUICK code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0780 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0780 BUICK Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0780 BUICK MeaningThe Four Wheel Drive Low Range (4LO) indicator circuit consists of an LED dimming supply circuit and a 4LO indicator control circuit. When the 4LO mode is selected, current is supplied to the 4LO indicator by the LED dimming supply circuit, traveling through the 4LO indicator LEDs, at which time the transfer case shift control module supplies the ground through the 4LO indicator control circuit.
B0780 BUICK More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0780 BUICK code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals