B0775 BUICK - Four Wheel Drive High Range Indicator Circuit
B0775 BUICK Possible Causes
- Faulty Transfer Case Select Switch
- Transfer Case Select Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Select Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transfer Case Shift Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B0775 BUICK code
The cost of diagnosing the B0775 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0775 BUICK Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0775 BUICK Meaning
The Four Wheel Drive High Range (4HI) indicator circuit consists of an LED dimming supply circuit and a 4HI indicator control circuit. When the 4HI mode is selected, current is supplied to the 4HI indicator by the LED dimming supply circuit, traveling through the 4HI indicator LEDs, at which time the transfer case shift control module supplies the ground through the 4HI indicator control circuit.