B0770 BUICK - All Wheel Drive Indicator Circuit
B0770 BUICK Possible Causes
- Faulty Transfer Case Select Switch
- Transfer Case Select Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Select Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transfer Case Shift Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B0770 BUICK code
The cost of diagnosing the B0770 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0770 BUICK Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0770 BUICK Meaning
The All Wheel Drive (AWD) indicator circuit consists of an indicator lamp feed circuit and an AWD indicator lamp control circuit. When the AWD mode has been selected, current is supplied to the AWD indicator lamp by the indicator lamp feed circuit, traveling through the AWD indicator lamp LED, at which time the transfer case shift control module supplies the ground through the AWD indicator lamp control circuit.