B0560 Possible Causes
- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) harness is open or shorted
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code B0560
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0560 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0560 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0560 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0560 MeaningThe Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) monitors the engine speed signal to determine the tachometer position. If the IPC determines the engine speed signal voltage is out of the normal operating range, a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set.
B0560 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0560 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals