B0560 Code - Tachometer Circuit
|B0560 code possible causes
- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) harness is open or shorted
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
|How is the B0560 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B0560 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B0560 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B0560 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B0560 code meaning?The Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) monitors the engine speed signal to determine the tachometer position. If the IPC determines the engine speed signal voltage is out of the normal operating range, a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set.
|Need more information with the B0560 code?Need more information on how to fix the B0560 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals