B0534 BUICK Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Turn Signal Lamp Bulb
- Left Turn Signal Lamp Bulb harness is open or shorted
- Left Turn Signal Lamp Bulb circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Cost of diagnosing the B0534 BUICK code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0534 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0534 BUICK Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0534 BUICK MeaningWhen the Body Control Module (BCM) receives a left turn signal ON command from the turn signal switch, the BCM will apply voltage to the left rear stop/turn lamp supply voltage circuit and left turn signal lamps supply voltage circuit. The turn signal flasher is integrated within the BCM and will flash both circuits simultaneously. The turn signal indicator is also illuminated utilizing the left rear stop/turn lamp supply voltage circuit. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the left front and/or left rear turn signals will not operate or will remain always ON.
B0534 BUICK More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0534 BUICK code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals