B00E5 Code - Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' Deployment Control
|B00E5 code possible causes
- Faulty Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C'
- Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' harness is open or shorted
- Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B00E5 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B00E5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B00E5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B00E5 code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B00E5 code meaning?The Air Bag Control Module monitors the Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C'. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B00E5 code?Need more information on how to fix the B00E5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B00E5 code?Get the B00e5 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.