B00E3 - Second Row Left Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' Deployment Control
B00E3 Possible Causes
- Faulty Second Row Left Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C'
- Second Row Left Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' harness is open or shorted
- Second Row Left Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B00E3 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B00E3 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B00E3 Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B00E3 MeaningThe Air Bag Control Module monitors the Second Row Left Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C'. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Second Row Left Seatbelt Pretensioner 'C' is not to factory specifications.
B00E3 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B00E3 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.