B00DF LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Restraints Disable Switch
- Passenger Restraints Disable Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Restraints Disable Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Restraints Control Module (RCM)
- Faulty Passenger Airbag Deactivation (PAD) Switch
First diagnose B00DF LINCOLN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B00DF LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B00DF LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B00DF LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B00DF LINCOLN MeaningThe Restraints Control Module (RCM) continuously monitors the Passenger Airbag Deactivation (PAD) switch circuits for the following faults:
- Open circuit
- Short to voltage
- Short to ground
- Short together
- Faulted PAD switch
B00DF LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B00DF LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.