B0098 NISSAN - Front Door Satellite Sensor Right
B0098 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Door Satellite Sensor Right
- Front Door Satellite Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Door Satellite Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
How is the B0098 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B0098 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B0098 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0098 NISSAN MeaningThe Front Door Satellite Sensor Right is wired to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Front Door Satellite Sensor Right. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Front Door Satellite Sensor Right is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0098 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the B0098 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.