B0097 LINCOLN Code - Right Side Restraints Sensor 2
|B0097 LINCOLN code possible causes
- Faulty Right Side Restraints Sensor 2
- Right Side Restraints Sensor 2 harness is open or shorted
- Right Side Restraints Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B0097 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B0097 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B0097 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B0097 LINCOLN code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B0097 LINCOLN code meaning?The Restraints Control Module (RCM) monitors all of Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) device connections. If the RCM detects a connection or device connected that is not stored in memory or is not configured for the component, the RCM will set a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and send a message to the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) to illuminate air bag warning indicator.
|Need more information with the B0097 LINCOLN code?Need more information on how to fix the B0097 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B0097 LINCOLN code?Get the B0097 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.