B0097 INFINITI - Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right
B0097 Infiniti Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right
- Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
Cost of diagnosing the B0097 Infiniti code
The cost of diagnosing the B0097 Infiniti code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0097 Infiniti Possible Symptoms
B0097 Infiniti Meaning
The Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right is wired to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right is not to factory specifications.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed,
it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in the accidental deployment of these modules, which increases the risk of serious personal injury or death.