B0094 NISSAN Code - Crash Zone Sensor
|B0094 NISSAN code possible causes
- Faulty Crash Zone Sensor
- Crash Zone Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crash Zone Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
|How is the B0094 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B0094 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B0094 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B0094 NISSAN code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B0094 NISSAN code meaning?The Crash Zone Sensor is located in front of the radiator. The Crash Zone Sensor sends signals to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit during a frontal collision. This sensor may be identified by a yellow connector. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Crash Zone Sensor. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Crash Zone Sensor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B0094 NISSAN code?Need more information on how to fix the B0094 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B0094 NISSAN code?Get the B0094 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.