B0093 NISSAN - Left Front Door Satellite Sensor
B0093 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Front Door Satellite Sensor
- Left Front Door Satellite Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Door Satellite Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B0093 NISSAN code
The cost of diagnosing the B0093 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0093 NISSAN Possible Symptoms
B0093 NISSAN Meaning
The front door satellite sensor RH is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The air bag diagnosis sensor unit will monitor the front door satellite sensor RH for internal failures and its circuits for communication errors.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed,
it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in the accidental deployment of these modules, which increases the risk of serious personal injury or death.