B0092 INFINITI - Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left
B0092 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left
- Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left harness is open or shorted
- Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose B0092 INFINITI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B0092 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0092 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0092 INFINITI Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0092 INFINITI MeaningThe Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left. The Air Bag Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Left is not to factory specifications.
B0092 INFINITI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0092 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.