B0091 INFINITI - Left Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor
- Faulty Left Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor
- Left Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
B0091 Infiniti Description
The front side air bag satellite sensor LH is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The air bag diagnosis sensor unit will monitor the front side air bag satellite sensor LH for internal failures and its circuits for communication errors.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed,
it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in the accidental deployment of these modules, which increases the risk of serious personal injury or death.