B007D - Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner 'B' Deployment Control
B007D Possible Causes
- Faulty Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner
- Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner harness is open or shorted
- Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B007D
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B007D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B007D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B007D Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B007D MeaningThe Air Bag Control Module monitors the Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Second Row Center Seatbelt Pretensioner is not to factory specifications.
B007D More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B007D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.