B004B Code - Third Row Right Frontal Stage 3 Deployment Control
|B004B code possible causes
- Faulty Third Row Right Side Airbag
- Third Row Right Side Airbag harness is open or shorted
- Third Row Right Side Airbag circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B004B code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B004B code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B004B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B004B code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B004B code meaning?The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Third Row Right Side Airbag. The Air Bag Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Third Row Right Side Airbag is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B004B code?Need more information on how to fix the B004B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B004B code?Get the B004b code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.