B0010 NISSAN - Passenger Air Bag Module
B0010 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Air Bag Module
- Passenger Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
How do I fix code B0010 NISSAN?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0010 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0010 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0010 NISSAN MeaningThe Passenger Air Bag Module is dual stage or single stage and is wired to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit will monitor for opens and shorts in detected lines to the Passenger Air Bag Module.
B0010 NISSAN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0010 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the B0010 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.