B0010 INFINITI - Passenger Air Bag Module
- Faulty Passenger Air Bag Module
- Passenger Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
B0010 Infiniti Description
The Passenger Air Bag Module is dual stage or single stage and is wired to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit will monitor for opens and shorts in detected lines to the Passenger Air Bag Module.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed,
it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in the accidental deployment of these modules, which increases the risk of serious personal injury or death.