P1762 DODGE - Governor Pressure Sensor Offset Voltage Too High or Low
- Internal transmission failure
- Faulty Governor Pressure Sensor
- Governor Pressure Sensor harness open or shorted
- Governor Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1762 Dodge Description
With the engine running, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the Governor Pressure sensor signal was over or under the specified value stored in memory for 1.32 seconds.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1762 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code