P1757 DODGE - Governor Pressure Above 3 psi at 0 MPH
- Transmission oil burnt or oil pan has excessive debris
- internal transmission damage
- Faulty Governor Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Governor Pressure Solenoid
- Faulty Valve Body
- Engine Control Module (ECM) 5 volt supply
- 5 volt supply circuit open
- 5 volt supply circuit open inside the transmission
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shifting problem
P1757 Dodge Description
The Governor Pressure Control System is used to regulate the governor pressure which controls the shifts for first, second, and third gear. The Governor Pressure Control System test verifies that the requested pressure and the actual pressure are within a predetermined tolerance.